Family Sponsorship

Family Sponsorship

Applying for Family Sponsorships to Canada

If you have a relative who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, they can sponsor you to immigrate and live in Canada. Eligible relatives include: spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, child, parent or grandparent and other relatives under specific conditions.

If you are already in Canada, the sponsorship may also be completed from within Canada without having to return to your native country during the application process.

At the Law Offices of Saguy Barchichat we will assess your sponsorship eligibility, assist you in gathering all the required documentation, prepare the entire sponsorship application and submit it to the appropriate immigration office. As your Canadian immigration representatives, we will provide constant support and essential consultation services throughout the entire family sponsorship application process. Our services will be available to you from the moment you step into our offices and until you receive your permanent residence to Canada

Contact us now to start your immigration process!